It’s been overwhelming to see our community’s overflowing interest and support! We are excited to announce that our IDO is scheduled to take place on Polkastarter on the 16th of December 2021.
Polkastarter IDO details
- Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2021
- Tokens for sale: 5,000,000
- Public sale token price: $0.11 per token
- Ticker: $SAFLE
- Total Raise: $550,000
- Max allocation per person: $400
- Vesting: 50% TGE /50% M1
- Network: Polygon
- You must either hold 250 POLS (or equivalent in LP tokens) in your wallet for a minimum 7 days to become eligible, or stake a minimum of 250 POLS to become eligible immediately — on Ethereum. Staked tokens are locked for 7 days. Learn More
The Polkastarter Whitelist requirements and the improved lottery system enables a more fair and incentivized Whitelist process against scams and bots.
How to participate in Safle’s IDO Whitelist Lottery
- Start Date & Time: Tuesday, December 7, 1 pm UTC / 9pm GMT +8
- End Date & Time: Thursday, December 13, 1pm UTC / 9pm GMT +8
Please note that you have to complete all the Whitelist tasks to qualify to participate in the Whitelist lottery draw:
- Follow the Safle Twitter page
- Follow the Polkastarter Twitter page
- Join the Safle TG group / Announcement channel
- Join the Polkastarter TG group / Announcement channel
- Follow Safle on Medium / Instagram
- Tweet about the Safle’s IDO on Polkastarter
After completing all the tasks above, head over to https://polkastarter.com/projects/safle and fill the form. Make sure to follow all the steps and enter all the required information correctly. All Whitelist lottery winners will need to pass the Safle KYC process in order to be able to participate in the IDO. Whitelist lottery winners will be contacted by email@example.com
Please note that citizens from the following countries are not eligible to participate in the IDO: United States of America, Canada, China, New Zealand, Cuba, North Korea, Timor-Leste, Cambodia, Laos, Tanzania, Serbia, Tunisia, Uganda, Mali, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Malawi, Mozambique, Crimea, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Burundi, South Sudan, Sudan (north), Sudan (Darfur), Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ethiopia, Yemen, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Belarus, and Venezuela.
All Whitelist entries will be screened and checked. The following list of possible violations will lead to automatic Whitelisting disqualification:
- Invalid ERC20/BEP20 addresses, telegram/twitter handles, and emails.
- Entries by bots or any form of automation
- Entries with duplicate identities
- Entries with any incomplete step in the process as described above
- Prohibited country of origin
- Safle team members and admins will never DM you under any circumstances
- Everything related to $SAFLE tokens, smart contracts, and their addresses are NOT available publicly at the moment. Please beware of fake addresses and scammers!
- $SAFLE will not be available until the Polkastarter IDO on December 16, 2021
Polkastarter is the fully decentralised protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets. With Polkastarter, decentralised projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
A next-generation non custodial wallet, self sovereign identity protocol and Web 3.0 infra. provider for the decentralised ecosystem, governed by the community. Safle is a decentralised blockchain identity wallet that enables secure private key management and seamless experience for dApps, DeFi and NFTs. In order to maintain a balance between developers and retail users, Safle intends to develop a wallet infrastructure in a completely non-custodial fashion using Open Governance Mechanisms via the SafleDAO coordinated and maintained by the Safle token economy. The native $SAFLE token will not only enable token holders to propose and vote on changes (governance privileges) to functionalities and feature sets of the wallet and node services, but will also create a self-sustaining token economic model where value will be generated by providing access to finance and identity in the decentralised digital world.
#GoBeyond with Safle 🌝